全站导航

热门资讯

您的位置: 首页  > 资讯梦幻西游:全服首位玩家同时佩戴两件锻造装备,最珍稀的无级别特技装备!

梦幻西游:全服首位玩家同时佩戴两件锻造装备,最珍稀的无级别特技装备!

• 2024-09-30     发布人:小米儿Sunny     阅读:

Hello everyone, I am Hao Zi! Follow Hao Zi for the latest news on the game "Dream of the West"! The following review represents only personal opinions and does not represent the official or platform position. In "Dream of the West," there are many experts, and I have shown you many top characters before, but almost no one can be called the first! After all, there is always someone better out there! Maybe an inconspicuous character can crush you in some aspect! But the character that I am going to show you today can definitely be called the first in the entire server at the moment. She is equipped with multiple pieces of non-level equipment, and the most crucial part is that two pieces of equipment actually have 20 forged gemstones, which is the first time I have seen equipment with 20 forged gemstones! Non-level Crystal Clear and non-level Water Clear equipment are also rare unique items in the entire server! Let's call her "Server First" for now! What kind of character is she? Let's start the showcase without further ado! "Server First" showcase, two 20 forged equipment, non-level special skills equipment is also a unique item! The character is a 129-level female character, this is the panel attribute without belt and temporary symbols, higher than many characters after symbols! 130-level non-level Shura Puppet Demon female head with Vajra Furious Eyes, forged 18 Moonstones! 130-level non-level Shura Puppet Demon necklace with Crystal Clear, after smelting, the initial spirit is 209, forged 18 Relics! 150-level non-level Shura Puppet Demon female clothes, after smelting, double endurance plus 58, forged 20 Moonstones, I have shown you the 19 forged equipment, the 20 forged equipment is really the first time! 150-level non-level Shura Puppet Demon shoes with Water Clear, forged 19 Black Gemstone! 150-level non-level Shura Puppet Demon belt with Concentration, forged 20 Black Gemstone, this is currently the only known 150-level Concentration non-level belt, truly a unique item! 120-level Divine Protection Smiling Hidden Blade weapon, agility and endurance double plus 54, forged 12 Sunstones! The rings and earrings below are all triple speed. The accessories below are double defense and one magic defense, and both are 140-level super simple. All 4 spirit ornaments are forged with 11 Starlight Stones, with special effects of 8 level 163. 9 skills use the Surprising Victory Sutra of the Great Mountain Eye, the set brings high magic burst, the magic capital is extremely extreme! 12 skills use the Surprising Victory Sutra of the Great Mountain Eye, top magic pet, can be used by the service team! 11 skills use the Surprising Victory Sutra of the Great Mountain Eye, the set brings high magic wave! 10 skills to counter the Five Elements use the Surprising Five Elements Mountain God, the set brings high magic chain, and it is a 3 special magic pet! 12 skills to purify the divine horse power and split the barrier, bestow blessings on 3 super skills! This is a 13-skill purifying divine horse power and splitting the barrier, with extremely high attack and defense capital! This weeping demon is the only Five Blessing Baby in the entire server, with 4 super skills oained from the beast decision, and also bestowed blessings on the other 4 super skills, a total of 23 skills, almost unbeatable! 12 skills to purify the divine horse power and split the barrier, with very good growth potential! 12 skills of death magic defense to purify the divine horse power and split the barrier! 12 skills to purify the divine horse power and the good and evil moon charm, with a very beautiful appearance, very tempting! 12 skills of death magic defense to purify the divine horse power and split the barrier, bestowed with 4 super skills, she has many babies in her warehouse, I will not show them one by one! Alright, this is the full character of this 129-level female character, after seeing it, it is really indescribable in words, I can only say it is too awesome! This kind of character is unique in the entire server, and is also the first in the entire server, at least for now, there is no character stronger than her that is known! What do you think after seeing this character? Share your thoughts!

热门推荐

精彩专题

更多+

下载排行

游戏 软件

版权所有 © 2024 51766软件站 .All Rights Reserved赣ICP备2021006680号-1

51766软件站 温馨提示:适度游戏娱乐,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活

举报邮箱:uffh2222@outlook.com (本站所提供的资源均来自互联网,侵权及网站其他事宜处理请邮箱联系)